King Island Lighthouse
A lifetime of coastal conditions meant the lighthouse on King Island required major repair works to make it fully functional and restored to heritage specifications. Much of the work required working at significant heights in extreme weather conditions.
Our Solutions Involved
- Setting up safe external access to the lighthouse
- Washing the entire exterior, recoating and painting
- Decommissioning and re-installing lightning protection devices
- Blasting and preparing internal surfaces
- Completing job one week ahead of schedule.